• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

The Poll

Vargas

SOC-14 1K
The poll results indicate that most people who responded play T20. How are they doing this in the absence of the T20 book? Are they all playing T20Lite? Just wondering. . . :confused:

To some extent, but the wording of the question was (as I recall) something like "which Traveller do you play or plan on playing?"

I plan on playing the T20, and I've got the T20 Lite rules with plans to play arround with them some, so voting for T20 was an honest responce.
;)

I answered it the same way. I've played much more GURPS:Traveller than I have CT, but refuse to play G:T anymore and am already coming up with ideas for a T20 campaign.

My bad! I didn't really consider the word 'plan', probably because I very seldom buy anything anymore sight unseen.

Hey, maybe we can start a chapter of "GURPS:Traveller Anonymous" for everyone who got smart and quit playing it?

{{um wait, is that my first "spam" on CotI?)

Originally posted by Kpeterson:
No. That would be a "troll".
And a pretty lame one to boot.
Well, it got you ;)

...but I was thinking it looked more like the pretty colors of a small 'flame'

Back