• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

The agony!!

I would agree If it would SHOW up in the Midwest!!!!. :mad: :mad:
I have one of the biggest shops in the US about 3 minutes away (Source Comics and Games) {{ yeah, shameless plug I know}} And as of this morning It's Not Here Yet!
Kind of hard to push on the unsuspecting with out it in your hands.
file_23.gif

Capt. Blacklight
file_22.gif

Hey Capt. Blacklight, If you're talking about the Source Comics in Falcon Heights, we shop at the same place. They said it would be in sometime today. Unfortunately I'm tapped-out for gaming funds, and will have to wait for my pre-order copy (plus the wife has the car).

:cool:

Originally posted by AllenS:
Saw D20 Traveller today. Book looks beautiful.

Sadly, I am unemployed now and too poor to buy it :(

Allen
I feel your pain :( . About 6-7 years ago, a major game store here in Des Moines was closing it's doors, and I was out of work. Lots of stuff at 70-80% off. I managed to pick up a few things, but the $20 I spent was still way over what I could afford to spend at the time (my wife was soooo mad at me :mad: !).

Anyway, go sell some blood or something. Stand on a corner with a hat and sing (if you're really bad, people will pay you to shut up!
file_21.gif
)

Originally posted by AllenS:
Saw D20 Traveller today. Book looks beautiful.

Sadly, I am unemployed now and too poor to buy it :(

Allen
Heck...stick up a webpage and open up a paypal account. "Please help me Buy Traveller T20"

These tactic seems to be growing in popularity.
I kid you not on this. A co-worker found a site where a woman has done this asking for money for implants.

No. I did not ask him *how* he found that site.

Well, I've heard of a woman who is willing to trade her World Series tickets for healthy sperm.

Not that you should donate to her, but you can offer your sperm to anyone for a price. :D

Originally posted by Reginald:
Well, I've heard of a woman who is willing to trade her World Series tickets for healthy sperm.

Not that you should donate to her, but you can offer your sperm to anyone for a price. :D
Puts a whole new twist on "Veni vidi vici" but certainly it's one way to 'own' a copy of the book. Good luck and may fortune smile on you soon Allen.

well it cost me all my Castle Falkenstein stuff and my Hackmaster stuff but I got it! And my name is even it it! That's so cool!

Allen

Back