• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Test of 1248 Avatar Image

William

SOC-13
This is to test if the image I put together from MJD's description in his novel will work as an Avatar image.

Phoenix Rising!

William

Originally posted by William:
This is to test if the image I put together from MJD's description in his novel will work as an Avatar image.

Phoenix Rising!

William
Looks good to me. I will probably make the white background transparent though.

Hunter

Originally posted by hunter:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by William:

Phoenix Rising!

William

Hunter
</font>[/QUOTE]Sounds fine. I wasn't sure how it would show up, so...

William

Originally posted by hunter:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by William:

Phoenix Rising!

William

Hunter
</font>[/QUOTE]Hunter,

When you do, could you hit the Dulinor "galaxy" avatar and make its background transparent again? It is quite jarring to see with that purple background.

(BTW, thanks again to you and BeRKA for my Darrian avatar!)

William,

Excellent avatar!

Darn have to get to the eyes examined. I thought it was a lobster...
file_22.gif

It looks like a red lobster trying to crawl off of a stove top burner.

Try spreading the wings wide and giving it a bit narrower tail. That way we should be able to see a beak on the head.

Originally posted by vegascat:
It looks like a red lobster trying to crawl off of a stove top burner.

Try spreading the wings wide and giving it a bit narrower tail. That way we should be able to see a beak on the head.
The image was created much larger as I intended it for a t-shirt and only later shrank it for use as an avatar. Within those constraints, I'm happy. Just gotta get the pennies to make the shirt.

William

Back