• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

templates

trader jim

SOC-14 1K
does any one know where i can get a set of templates to do interiors of traveller ships?
the kind to trace or draw on? like lockers, consuls chairs bunks, beds, freshers, freezers, engins. cargo containers?? ect,ect.ect. i would use them so my designs wont look like crap. is ther anything like this or am i dreaming again??

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by trader jim:
does any one know where i can get a set of templates to do interiors of traveller ships?
the kind to trace or draw on? like lockers, consuls chairs bunks, beds, freshers, freezers, engins. cargo containers?? ect,ect.ect. i would use them so my designs wont look like crap. is ther anything like this or am i dreaming again??
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not specifically for Traveller but there a large number of engineering and architectural symbol templates available. Check in art suply stores and the textbook stores for any community college in your area. Failing that I found this with a search engine. Some of these might be usefull.
http://www.timelytemplates.com/

------------------
I am increasingly of the opinion that RPGs are by the nature of their creation subjective phenomenon. due to the interaction between game designers, game masters, and game players all definitions, rules, settings, and adventures are mutable in acordance with the uncertainty principle as expounded by Heisenburg. This is of course merely my point of view.

David Shayne

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by trader jim:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ProFantasy has an excellent, if sometimes slightly complicated, mapping program called Campaign Cartographer, and a whole raft of follow-on programs which include some for interior design. If I remember correctly, they already have one or two Traveller deckplans in their online library. The addy folows:
http://www.profantasy.com/

Simon Jester

------------------
Good. Fast. Cheap.
Pick two.

Back