• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Tampa Bay T20-Traveller

savage

SOC-14 1K
We have a campaign here in Tampa but need more players. So, if your an adult in the area drop
me a private message. For campaign details
checkout my website...

Savage

Thanks Brennan. Yeah its what 3 hours?

We have a few players but its hard to get them all in 1 room at the same time.

Closer to four, depending on where in Tampa and which route one takes.

And I know exactly what you mean about trying to get all of your players together at the same time. My group is kinda in limbo right now due to each of us taking different 'adjacent' weekends to go on vacations.

Yeah its tough. Right now I'm north tampa. Later
in the year I'll be in brooksville.

It would be great if we had 5 players instead of 3 for any games. That way we could work around someone not being around.

I've considered GRIP but I enjoy the joking and easy going interaction.

Savage

I am in Thonotosassa and we just started a t20 we have about 3 to 5 players. We play Friday nights. Most are very new, however I started travellers with the first books. Let me know if you want to get together.

Steve

I am in Thonotosassa and we just started a t20 we have about 3 to 5 players. We play Friday nights. Most are very new, however I started travellers with the first books. Let me know if you want to get together.

Steve

Still looking for non-smoking, no drugs, adults to game with 3 Tampa Bay Travellers. Drop me a message.

I've got 3 non-smoking, no drugs (they can't prove anything!), adults down in the Ft. Myers area. About 1.5 hours south of you, down I-75.

An Hour-and-a-half isn't too bad for us to drive, if the game is good. Talk to me....

Hello from St. Pete. I live near downtown St. Petersburg but I drive north to play in Savage's campaign, though we haven't played in a while... :-(
Ft. Myers isn't TOO far away from me. I drive down that way once in a while on business. Send me a PM and lets discuss gaming over a beer! :)

Jak it would help if you were welcome at Franks I'd say you own him some appologies... but I don't want to get in the middle.

LOL.

Vince, I dropped you a note today...get back to me with a yea or nea...I'm still looking for players to augment my group.

Savage

We've lost at least one player and are looking for new players for my T20-TNE era campaign...see my gamesite for details. --Savage

Back