• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

TA5 soonish?

Originally posted by Takei:
Hunter, can you give us any idea when TA5 might be published?
Waiting for the artwork to come back in right now. Soon as we have it we'll put it up.

Hunter

Originally posted by hunter:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Takei:
Waiting for the artwork to come back in right now. Soon as we have it we'll put it up.

Hunter
</font>[/QUOTE]Might be worthwhile changing the copy on the website:

"Our Traveller's Aide PDF series is available as a subscription. A new Traveller's Aide PDF will be released every 1 to 2 months."

On average it's been a _lot_ longer than 2 months between issues.

Originally posted by Robert Prior:
Aw, be nice. Just because they haven't always hit their target does not mean that they do not still hold to their intent.

It's an adventure, plus some stuff on psionics and the Psionicist prestige class.

Originally posted by Robert Prior:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by hunter:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Takei:

Hunter
</font>[/QUOTE]Might be worthwhile changing the copy on the website:

"Our Traveller's Aide PDF series is available as a subscription. A new Traveller's Aide PDF will be released every 1 to 2 months."

</font>[/QUOTE]Yes and we are working on that. Currently issues 6-14 have already been slotted and are in the works. The plan is to get the TA series onto a monthly schedule.

The biggest delays have been in getting the artwork and layouts done. We are working on that problem now.

Hunter

Hey hunter, if you still need some art work done I can offer you my services.
I'm an illustration major so you no my stuff won't suck. I am no great master, Yet...

*Fingers crossed*

...but I'm not bad either.
Let me know if you want to use me as a resource, ok.

B-by now.

Back