• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T5 (State of the Dream) Report

May I call a session of the Moot together for a State of the Dream report on the health and outlook for T5?

Anyone in the know want to share?

------------------
mark ayers n2sami@attbi.com , philosopher serf, editor of n2s; the journal for an empty mind

T5 is most surely dead = or its T20

In my opinion, FFE should just republish a error free Megatraveller rules shorn of its rebellion setting (but then i'm biased)!

Marc IS working on T5. We're having an intermittent discussion on game concepts.

It'll happen sooner or later. Meantime, go buy T20. Not that I care, of course....

Any chance Jesse DeGraaf will be employed as the main artist for T5? Will Loren and SJG be cooperative about such a move? Does Jesse have enough hours in the day to add this to his roster of work?

There have been a few really good Traveller artists over the years, quite a lot of mediocre ones, and an unfortunate number of really, really bad ones. (They may or may not be good artists, but certainly their work was not appropriate to this particular science fiction game.) Jesse stands head and shoulders above the best and it is well worth paying him a premium. Both because quality sometimes has its own value and because he will enhance sales.

--Laning

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by laning:
Any chance Jesse DeGraaf will be employed as the main artist for T5? Will Loren and SJG be cooperative about such a move? Does Jesse have enough hours in the day to add this to his roster of work?
--Laning
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know, I don't see why not, Probably not.

There was some discussion on the JTAS boards about SJG doing an Jesse Art book of starships, plus GT designs. I don't know about you but a 64 page book of full color, full page Jesse's renderings is really cool.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MJD:
...Meantime, go buy T20....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello? Anybody in Home? 25 years in the game. Published traveller material, chaching. Quality fan stuff, slurp, save, store. Missing ancient publication, bid, bid, bid, drat!

T20 will be on my shelf. AND if you get a TNE novel out there then wap, right next to the rest.

Back