• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T20 Lite V2.0

Takei

SOC-13
I just had to post a comment regarding the picture on page 39 (40). A VERY nice picture... especially the poor sod on the right! :)
(Some of Bryan Gibson's work?)

I think the new format of it looks awesome on the screen... But for printing I would prefer a version without the graphical border..

yeah, the pics are great....

ARRGGGHHHHH I hope that the printer works QUICKLY!

Originally posted by Takei:
I just had to post a comment regarding the picture on page 39 (40). A VERY nice picture... especially the poor sod on the right! :)
Yeah, I like that a lot too. I find myself wondering it the Star Wars echo is deliberate or not.

One slight layout nitpick: the Prior History worksheet seems to have disappeared. It is supposed to be the last page, right?

Originally posted by Tom Schoene:
One slight layout nitpick: the Prior History worksheet seems to have disappeared. It is supposed to be the last page, right?
I don't know if it was left out on accident or by design, though it seems that you can acquire a 'beta 2' edition of the character sheet from the 'Mad Irishman Productions' website which contains all three pages. The last of which being the Prior History worksheet.

http://64.40.83.86/pub_traveller.html

However I havn't really studied/compared that version with the one for download from http://www.travellerrpg.com/T20/charsheet.html so I couldn't say if there were any functional difference between the two.

Eak

Originally posted by Tom Schoene:
We capped the Lite print at 64 pages and the 3rd sheet of the character sheet just wouldn't fit. We figured we could lose it for the Lite version. It will be in the full version of T20.

Yes there also is a new beta of the character sheet. About one more pass on it is needed I think before it will be finalized.

Hunter

Originally posted by Takei:
Yup, that's one of Bryan's pieces. It is a great shot!

Hunter

Originally posted by stormcrow:
I think the new format of it looks awesome on the screen... But for printing I would prefer a version without the graphical border..

yeah, the pics are great....

ARRGGGHHHHH I hope that the printer works QUICKLY!
We're going to get a print version released, but it is on the back burner behind the release of T20, TA3 and TA4

Hunter

Well when you deliver the full version of T20 to the printer you just remind him that if he doesn't deliver on time that you will release his e-mail address to the masses on the web.. and the chips will fall as they may!

If he doesn't deliver in a timely manner may his servers melt into puddles!

How is that artwork coming ?

Originally posted by stormcrow:
Well when you deliver the full version of T20 to the printer you just remind him that if he doesn't deliver on time that you will release his e-mail address to the masses on the web.. and the chips will fall as they may!

If he doesn't deliver in a timely manner may his servers melt into puddles!

How is that artwork coming ?
Heh, I'll have to remember that tactic!

The B/W interior illos are done, just waiting on the final 16 pages of color which should be done by the end of this week.

Hunter

>The B/W interior illos are done, just waiting on the final 16 pages of color which should be done by the end of this week.

Hunter<

*pant* *pant* *drool* *drool* *pant*

dang it, sounds like I'm turning vargr in anticipation. :D

Not that I should be in a hurry. My D20 D&D group isn't quite ready yet to board a scout ship and "sail" to the great beyond (they don't know that's where they're going, either.
file_23.gif
).

Glen

Just to let you know, the resolution is off on the Character Sheet on the new T20 Lite version. Everything else prints fine.

Scout

Okay, I'm lost again.

You once pointed out to me the Merchant's reenlistment DC in the first version. But in version 2.0, I can't find it except the character example for the Prior History rule.

Either you omitted it or I overlooked it. If the latter, then I need page reference.

psssssssst everyone whisper whisper whisper....
keep it quite .....whisper....i heard a RUMOR.....
gaming glenn is turning to the dark side......
he MAY be turning VARGR!!!! :( :eek: :confused:
file_23.gif
......poor guy!!!!
what a shame!!!!.......i guess it could happen to anyone!!!!......o well........

There's a vaccine for that... but it takes several shots with LARGE needles... and all in the stomach.

The whole thing can be avoided if you can deliver the Vargr that bit you to the doctor for dissection

Hunter,

I like the new lite PDF, except that when I printed it double-sided the graphical borders ended up on the inside of my bindings, not the outside. Perhaps your graphic designer didn't take into account the page 2 image? I'd download (and print) it again if you could correct the problem.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Darth Sillyus:
There's a vaccine for that... but it takes several shots with LARGE needles... and all in the stomach.

The whole thing can be avoided if you can deliver the Vargr that bit you to the doctor for dissection
I thought a stake thru the heart was the only mercy for the afflicted?
file_23.gif
file_22.gif

I notice a format problem with column headers of several tables (See the Duty Assignment table on Page 13 of 65). The problem is that some words are shifted to the wrong column. The Modern Armor table on 42 of 65 is another example.
file_28.gif

Originally posted by George Boyett:
I notice a format problem with column headers of several tables (See the Duty Assignment table on Page 13 of 65). The problem is that some words are shifted to the wrong column. The Modern Armor table on 42 of 65 is another example.
file_28.gif
I found shifted headings in charts on pages 12, 18, 19, and 43. (All page numbers as marked on the page, not as counted by Adobe.)

In almost all these, it's because the first column in the table either has no heading or has one that takes up fewer lines than the later columns.

Back