• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T20 Character Spreadsheet

I have created a spreadsheet (Excel '97 or later) that helps some in creating characters. It is a "work in progress" still, but I feel it's at a usable level and was wondering if some of you would be interested (assuming the powers that be give their blessing).

It's two pages, one for current stats/skills/feats and one for prior history. Does many of the calculations for you, including total XPs and skill points in the prior history page. Also calculates the ability score bonus/penalty and applies it to all applicable areas.

If someone at QLI would be so kind as to give me an OK to do so (for © issues), I'd be happy to share.

Originally posted by MichaelL65:
I have created a spreadsheet (Excel '97 or later) that helps some in creating characters. It is a "work in progress" still, but I feel it's at a usable level and was wondering if some of you would be interested (assuming the powers that be give their blessing).
I would certainly be interested.

Ditto!

I would imagine that the same thing applies to Traveller 20 as it has other Traveller products. Put up a disclaimer (the Far Future site has teh exact wording) and stuff like that is alright.

Originally posted by trancejeremy:
Ditto!

I would imagine that the same thing applies to Traveller 20 as it has other Traveller products. Put up a disclaimer (the Far Future site has teh exact wording) and stuff like that is alright.
If I get a chance this weekend, I'll put it on my web-site. (Most on this board probably wouldn't put up with the normal content of my web-site so I'll make a seperate page for it)

Back