• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T^20 Core Races & TAS

My questions are fairly basic, and I'm surprised it hasn't shown up on a thread yet:

1. What races can we expect to see in the Core Book? The Big Six, at least, I would hope. Any others?

2. Are there any plans to support the game a la the Journal of the Traveller's Aid Society?

------------------
Sean O'Leary - Irial Féasruadh ó hIarnáin
Sol3, NorAm Quad

Okay, so I don't pay attention too well. (I missed my Spot check.) But when you say Humans, Aslan and Vargr, are you doing the Solomani, Zhodani and Vilani, or just the Solomani?

------------------
Sean O'Leary - Irial Féasruadh ó hIarnáin
Sol3, NorAm Quad

Solomani and Vilani, the Zho's are all the way on the other side of the Imperium from the core area we are working in.

There will be at least 2 additions to the available PC races, in the form of minor human or alien races.

Hunter

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hunter:
Solomani and Vilani, the Zho's are all the way on the other side of the Imperium from the core area we are working in.
Hunter
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hunter will we have the stats at all for Zhodani even as an NPC race? as the odd one may have ended up on this side of the imperium, gone through a wormhole, or hade a drive malfunction, etc...?

not crucial but just wondered if they would be included in any format such as a creature or as i say NPC race?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hunter:

There will be at least 2 additions to the available PC races, in the form of minor human or alien races.

Hunter
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I may, Hunter, I do suggest that Zhodani be included either in the main book if space permits, or if not in a suppliment. Remember, CT started off in the Spinward Marches, then moved on to cover other Imperial sectors, IMHO I don't see why T20 can't include sectors other then the one being used.

Also, although maybe not considered canon anymore, I think I remember that the Psi institute on Terra was headed by someone who was a covert Zho spi, this is from one of the old Digest Group adventures...name escapes me, it was the continuing adventure in their magazine, the one with the scientist, his android, the scout and the reporter, they were touring the Imperium. Anyway, there is some president for a Zho to be very far from his native territory just with that.

But remember, I'm just some despotic emperor, I could be confused.
smile.gif

------------------
It is not I who am crazy, it's I who am mad!

Back