• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Subspace drive conversion

LordVan

SOC-10
I have been working on converting from the Travelller the New Era:Fire, Fusion, and Steel, the Subspace Drive, Radio, Sensors and such for my own Traveller universe. In some ways it decreases travel time between star systems but it requires alot of power. I have also been converting existing T20 starship designs to use the new drive. Without the need for fuel for the Jump Drive, there is more cargo space. However, the extra space is usually used for a larger powerplant, much larger. As soon as I finish my playtesting of the new technology, I will see about getting the file uploaded to here for everyone else to take advantage of. :D
file_23.gif

LOL, you guys!

One of the projects I'm working on as time permits is an alternate tech Traveller's Aide PDF.

I'll have to post my alternate drive rules in the Moot sometime soon...

Hunter

May be a bit of delay on the subspace drive. Thanks to a little punk son of one of my mother's friends %*&%$$*&%%# my computer up because he felt like diabling my anti-spyware, anti-virus and firewall all my notes are gone. Of course I charged his mother $200 for my time to fix my computer and undo the harm he caused to it.

Back