• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

still not impressed

I have picked up a copy of t-20 and I will continue to run ct. t-20 just doesnt impress me or my group at all I am sure that people who are thrilled with the d-20 system will be happy with t-20. I run 3rd edition d&d and I think it works well for that genre . but it too, is much more complex at times than it needs to be. one of the big dettactors of t-20 is you cant run a 1st level player and expect them to be able to survive very long there are other things that are problematic with the game when compared with ct. no still not impressed.

Ghendra the Bastard :mad:

Originally posted by staples357:
I have picked up a copy of t-20 and I will continue to run ct. t-20 just doesnt impress me or my group at all I am sure that people who are thrilled with the d-20 system will be happy with t-20. I run 3rd edition d&d and I think it works well for that genre . but it too, is much more complex at times than it needs to be. one of the big dettactors of t-20 is you cant run a 1st level player and expect them to be able to survive very long there are other things that are problematic with the game when compared with ct. no still not impressed.

Ghendra the Bastard :mad:
Yeah but yer just a bastard mongol so what the hell do you know?
file_22.gif

Hunter

BTW, long time no see! You need to stop by more often, Bruce misses you... ;)

Hunter

Just like a mongol to speak out of turn.

You can run a group of 1st lvl T-20 PC's.

Just make them "snotty's" on their first midshipman's cruise.

They will survive JUST fine. They all have the same life blood in essence, within points of each other at least.

They actually might survive better, because they have access to all that nifty Mil spec equipment.

So you just go run your little CT game mongol...*grin*

Bruce
The Man Behind the Curtain

P.S. You should come around more often, Hunter really misses you...

Back