• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Starport 101 Project update?

tjoneslo

SOC-14 1K
Staff member
Admin Award
Administrator
Count
Now that the Spica sector project seems to have been kicked off, can we get an update on the long defunct Starport 101 project?

;) So wha'dya reckon Liam, three sticks of dynamite or five. I expect it's just he's got distracted by more urgent and/or interesting stuff, but another note that there is still interest can't hurt. Maybe he's just waiting till you're more able to jump back aboard with the team?

he'll have a bit more of a wait fer that--methinks he had a case of RL-RW compy trouble first.. and he's a new daddy too, let us not forget.

Originally posted by Liam Devlin:
he'll have a bit more of a wait fer that--methinks he had a case of RL-RW compy trouble first.. and he's a new daddy too, let us not forget.
Yeah afaik Shane had a serious case of not backing up his hard drive ;) .

But seriously, I think he had a crash and has also been swamped with a bit of RL in addition. (Where there is smoke their is fire they say)

-W.

Well, if Mr. McLean has lost the pending manuscript due to the failure of primitive computing hardware perhaps I could take a look through the existing threads on the forum (they are still all there) and make a go at it. That is, if the original project leads have no objections.

Back