• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Star Maps in Gal24c & H&E

Hello.
For anyone but mostly to.
Trader (cj) Scott and Grendel T Troll.
You said that you would like copies of the maps i copied of the net in Gal 24 & H&E so hear is a list of them.
Core, Spinward Marches, Deneb, Foreven, Corridor, Gashikan, Trenchans, Zhodane, Tienspevnekr, Usingou, Gvurrdon, Tuglikki, Provence, Windhorn, Meshan, Mendan, Amdukan, Arzul, Yiklerzdanzh, Far/frontiers, Vland, Lishun, Antares, Empty/Quarter, Starsend, Fulani, Astron, Vanguard, Beyond, Trojan, Reft, Gushemege, Dagudashaag, Fornast, Ley, Gateway, Theta/borealis, Farway, Iphigenaia, Theron, Zdiedeiant, Touchstone, Afawahisa, Karleaya, Ftaoiyekyu, Waroatahe, Faoheiroi, Esai'yo, Khaeaw, Hkakaeaw, Riftspan, Hlakhoi, Staihaia'yo, Verge, Ealiyasiyw, Iwahfuah, Uistilra, Illelish, Reavers deep, Dark-nebula, Ustral, Banners, Zarushagar, Daibei, Magyar, Canopus, Hanstone, Massilia, Diaspora, Solrim, Aldebaran, Malorn, Delphi, Oldexpanses, Alpha-crucis, Neworld, Hadji, Glimmerdrift, Hinterworlds, Spica, Langere, Storr, Crucis-margin, Phlask, Drakken, Lorspane, Darret.
Uistilra has only two subsectors - got it from HIWG site.
Farway is missing one subsector.
This is the galaxy from
-7,-3 to +3,-3
-8,+3 to +4,+5
there are a few gaps.
H&E.
the top three rows sofar.
I dont have a site so if you give me an email or somwhere to send them i will.
The top three righthand side maps have Julian protectorite systems in them if Falkayn would like to tell me where i can get any maps he has or just the UWP data i will place it on the map both gal & h&e.
I'm a dole bluddger in training (49 looking for a job).
If nobody replies in two weeks i will drop this (not the game just the map thing).
BYE.

Wow, send them over to me, please?

Email address:

grendel_at_prodigy_dot_net

please replace proper words with proper symbols to Email me.

Thanks, in advance.

Originally posted by Lionel Deffries:
I dont have a site so if you give me an email or somwhere to send them i will.
The top three righthand side maps have Julian protectorite systems in them if Falkayn would like to tell me where i can get any maps he has or just the UWP data i will place it on the map both gal & h&e.
Lionel, I find most of my astrographic data in one of three places:

Anthony's Map of Charted Space

BeRKA's Supplement P03: The Space Atlas
John Wood's Underdeveloped Sectors page

Now, I saw this in another, now-forgotten forum, but where can I get the Galactic program?

Hello.
The berka site from the message above yours has a pointer to galaxy 24.
Or you could type galaxy24 into a search engine, if you type gal24 you get millions of sites.
If after down loading gal24 you want the maps just put your email in and il send them to you.
BYE.

Berka's site's link doesn't seem to work, and the search turned up 28 pages of results. Any other suggestions?

Hello Jame.
Tryed the Berka site it worked for me but the link to jims site didnt.
So try this one i just tryed it and it worked but dont try the link s to his site or the info link they dont work but the download gal24 link does its 6.3M if this dosnt work give me your mail adress and il send it to you (6.3m)I can also send you the gal files from above if you want them.
Geocities.com/traveller_core_route/proj001/proj001.html
Until we read again.
BYE.

My email address is in the Greater Boston, North topic of the recruiting office discussion group if you want to email me. Feel free, but don't be rude/crude/anything you wouldn't like.

Originally posted by Jame:
My email address is in the Greater Boston, North topic of the recruiting office discussion group if you want to email me. Feel free, but don't be rude/crude/anything you wouldn't like.
Hello.
I dont understand/ cant find Greater boston, north topic - Looked in recruiting office couldnt find greater boston.....
So did you want gal24 and/or the gal files(map) or not????.
BYE.

Back