• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Space Disasters...

Natural ones or man-made ones? I don't think we have had any of the later yet, and the former are called nova, supernova, and collisions.

Later,

Scout

Debris would no doubt cause all sorts of problems in the Far Future. I used to own an Osborne children's book which predicted by 2025 that the Earth would begin to develop a ring should something not be done about all the space junk that was accumulating. Now, our rate of putting junk up there as diminished significately from the 1970s (when the book was published), what about those worlds in the Imperium that have been using slower means to colonize their system than Jump Drive?

The whole thing is rather outlandish but really we need a more efficient way of conveying cargo, if we are not going to meet this fate. Just my .02 Cr worth.

Originally posted by Andrew Boulton:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> I'd be more interested in deep space disasters
Enterprise?
:)
</font>[/QUOTE]Nope - that was locally grown and can be laid firmly at the feet of two earthlings... both of whose last names begin with 'B'

Back