• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Sourcebook poll

Virus

SOC-9
Hello all you carbon based beings,

I´m not all new to this board, but I haven´t been around for a while, so I was a little startled at first by the new appearance of CotI. I noticed there is a poll up to determine which sourcebook the general public wants to come out first. And surprisingly enough TNE (4th imperium) came in second after the Golden Age. Are we looking at a revival of TNE? If so, I´d be delighted since that´s my favourite Traveller game.

Originally posted by Virus:

I´m not all new to this board, but I haven´t been around for a while, so I was a little startled at first by the new appearance of CotI. I noticed there is a poll up to determine which sourcebook the general public wants to come out first. And surprisingly enough TNE (4th imperium) came in second after the Golden Age. Are we looking at a revival of TNE? If so, I´d be delighted since that´s my favourite Traveller game.
MJD, one of the fine writers of T20, is currently developing a TNE:1248 sourcebook.
There are several topics in this forum that give some nice previews of what happened between 1200 and 1248. I would read them to get an idea what is in development.

Originally posted by Virus:

Do you know a fella named Micheal Koehne, from Tne-lists btw? tell him hello fer me.

heretically yours,

Originally posted by Liam Devlin:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Virus:

Do you know a fella named Micheal Koehne, from Tne-lists btw? tell him hello fer me.

heretically yours,
</font>[/QUOTE]No, I´m afraid not. Is he in Cologne, too? If so: I´m running a TNE group here, Michael, if you´re interested send me a mail.

Concerning the revival: I admit my poor RAM-Chips are a bit overloaded with all the new stuff at the moment. I read the post on a strange place called Sabmiquys possibly being invaded by some Virus strain or other(can´t see anything wrong about that :D , BTW ) and other stuff I didn´t understand .... seems I have a little catching up to do.

Back