• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Site updated

PVernon

SOC-13
Knight
To all Brook, who is hosting my deck plans, has updated my site.

Originally posted by PVernon:
I just check the links using Opera v7 and IE v6 all worked from here. :confused:
Works OK with Mozilla 1.2.1 & 1.3 (win)

By the way, let me congratulate you on your use of PNG

Brook is doing an update to my site tonight. We have added a bunch of "Ships Boat" variants, and two variants of the Free Trader based on an illustration from the T20 play test rules. Also if Brook has time a Far Trader based on the same illustration.

Have fun.

Originally posted by PVernon:
Brook is doing an update to my site tonight. We have added a bunch of "Ships Boat" variants, and two variants of the Free Trader based on an illustration from the T20 play test rules. Also if Brook has time a Far Trader based on the same illustration.

Have fun.
Good Stuff, I think everyone can use more deckplans :D . One suggestion if possible... a .zip with all the plans combined in it would be most convenient.

-Will

And here we go again, anouther update tonight. I have added:
A corrected Empress Marava far trader
A selection of Launch variants
and something a little difforent, a plan of the 6 DTon Pressure Cabin.

Have some more fun!! :D :D

Looks like I finally solved the formatting problem. Opera was fine. Stupid Internet Exploder and Nutscrape didn't want to wrap a couple of long URLs to fit the table -- they distorted the whole table instead.

Back