• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Sheyou/ Chronor- Spinward Marches

P

Prometheus

Hello all I am working on fleshing out my TML Landgrab. I was wondering if anyone had the DATA other that what is found in classical Travller canon books. I would be most appreciative for any help.

What I am lookig for is its Zhodnai name and anything about it like production of goods (type).. history... How it developed in the T4 and TNE cannon.

Spiff

Would you like the writeup from GURPS Traveller Behind The Claw (if it's okay to PM it to someone)?

Sheyou's Zhodani name is "Shiazhzdepr". It's TNE UWP is nearly identical to its Classic UWP, except that its TL is improved to B (from A), and its population multiplier (not pop, just the mulitplier) goes to 4 (from 1).

That's pretty much it from the TNE Regency Sourcebook.

Questions for exaimination.. the population say around 1116 (CT) is still predominatly Vilani and Solomani from the pre-Imperial era... right? The Zhos took control in the 2nd Frontier War?

Questions for exaimination.. the population say around 1116 (CT) is still predominatly Vilani and Solomani from the pre-Imperial era... right? The Zhos took control in the 2nd Frontier War?

According to scouts book 6 7= tens of Millions so it could be between 10-99 million correct?

The CT/MT era population is 10 - 19 million. (Pop of seven, pop multiplier of 1.) It would appear BtC chose 10 million out of that range.

The TNE era population is 40 - 49 million.

between 10-19 Million okay that will work. I s there any other background data you'll are aware of?

Back