• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Setting and Tech Level

Ben W Bell

SOC-14 1K
Peer of the Realm
So T20 is set in the year 1000 yes? That is two years to go until the fall of Terra and the war finishing.
What Tech Level is the Imperium likely to be at by this stage? TL 14 verging onto 15 in some places? Military topping out at early 15?

Yes, exactly. The Imperial Army in Ley sector, being so far from the Rim might still have the older TL14 equipment.

Adventure Seed: The manufacturing plans for the Intrepid MBT, being shiped to manufacting facilites within Ley sector have been stolen. And the PC have been tasked with finding out who stole them and why. The fact they were stolen wasn't a problem (there are copies), but finding out who and were they went.
After all, you can't have the enemies of the Imperium toting the latest TL15 military gear...

As for the date change, I like it. As for the adventure seed, you just *know* those devious Solomani are behind it.... several dozen smoke-and-mirrors-layers behind it, but who else could it be? Hivers? Zho's?

Maybe I better re-think that one

--- --- ---

For me, I made a change in the statement about caffeine.....

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of java that thoughts aquire speed, the hands aquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Originally posted by Fulacin Highport:
For me, I made a change in the statement about caffeine.....

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of java that thoughts aquire speed, the hands aquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
You both need to learn how to spell "acquire"

Maybe being a different timeline Terra won't fall afterall...

Well I guess it's up to the dm but I wonder if T20 will have future products a bit later in the timeline and come out with a few historical surprises for us oldtimers?

Solomani rule! :D

Originally posted by Soliton Wave:
Maybe being a different timeline Terra won't fall afterall...
GURPS Traveller is the only Traveller that's set in an alternate timeline; T20 is set in the baseline Traveller Universe. of course, in your campaign Terra might not fall anyway, but that's different.

Allen

Back