• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Serenity trailer online

"Let's go be bad guys."
"This is going to get interesting."
"Define Interesting?"
"Interesting in, Oh god, oh god, were all gonna die"
"I want to resolve this like civilized men, I'm not threatening you, I'm unarmed."
"Good"
*bam*

I love it...I will always love it...I can't wait...

ALL RIGHT! Everybody in the DeLorean, clock set for mid October 2005 to avoid the crowds. Hey it's still a premiere to us time travellers

I wish. Ah well, patience boys and girls ;)

So many great tag lines in so short a trailer. And the look and f/x. Much coolness.

Wonder if the studios are gonna be begging JW to do it for TV again after this explodes at the box office. I hope he tells them sure, for a gazillion dollars, and they give it to him.

Originally posted by far-trader:

Wonder if the studios are gonna be begging JW to do it for TV again after this explodes at the box office. I hope he tells them sure, for a gazillion dollars, and they give it to him.
According to information that was in the IMDB trivia page for "Serenity" and apparently originated with an Alan Tudyk interview, Joss has a three-movie contract with Universal. In other words, if we make Serenity a hit, we'll apparently be talking about two more Firefly movies.

So, who wants to do back-to-back showings with me in Boston to boost up the opening weekend numbers?

Originally posted by Fritz88:
I will admit I have never seen Firefly. Is it possible to rent the DVDs rather than buy, do you know?
Yes. I know they are available through NetFlicks, and probably at Blockbuster.

Originally posted by Silent Cartographer:
BTW, it doesn't look like Preacher made it to the big screen... /sad :(
Book will be in the movie, just in a reduced role because of prior commitments during the filming. On the movie's website, there is a photo gallery of stills from the film, and he's in at least one photo. It looks like he's at a mission or monastery or religious retreat, something like that.

Thanks Paraquat!
After fighting with laptop's quickTime for some time ws able to watch the trailer. YUS! Book will be there!
30 September is a date we can keep!

OH, and thank you, CPT Blacklight for sending me the trailer URL too!

Have a great day, ya'll!

Originally posted by far-trader:
My understanding is no more TV until / unless the 3 picture deal completes successfully. #($&% Fox.

Still, *more* Firefly is shiney indeed.

Originally posted by ChaserCaffey:
So, who wants to do back-to-back showings with me in Boston to boost up the opening weekend numbers?
Actually, you can see the rough cut in Boston on May 5.

<mass accent>bastahd</mass accent>

Hey folks...

I can't tell if it's me or the Apple Trailers site. Is the trailer viewable yet?

When I click on Large or Full Screen it just takes me to a nearly-identical window with a Back button in the very middle...

Thanks,
Dan

Back