• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Schedule for next TA?

It's been over four months since TA7 was published. To quote from the product description: "Our Traveller's Aide PDF series is available as a subscription. A new Traveller's Aide PDF will be released every 1 to 2 months."

Actually I am just waiting on the final pieces of artwork to be forwarded to me from Bryan for TA8. I hope to have them by Monday, which should make it available by next weekend.

Hunter

Yea, Thom decides to screw up the schedules by writing the TAs which require the most art. Which always takes longer than anyone expects.

Hunter,

How's the artwork on TA9 going? I imagine that many robots might take a while to get together, too.

Thanks in advance,
Flynn

Originally posted by hunter:
Actually I am just waiting on the final pieces of artwork to be forwarded to me from Bryan for TA8. I hope to have them by Monday, which should make it available by next weekend.

Hunter
Obviously didn't happen. Any idea about a revised schedule?

Hunter,

What's the revised schedule for TA8: Watercraft?

What's the revised schedule for TA9: Robots of Charted Space?

What's coming down the pike after those two are released?

Thanks in advance,
Flynn

I believe the Solomani Ships TA will be soon after TA 8 and TA 9. I sent it through to MJD recently.
Not sure which number it will be though. 10? 11?

Artwork is the hardest part of any TA. They've been working on the art for TA9: Robots of Charted Space since mid-November, which presupposes that art for TA8: Watercraft has been the hold-up for longer than that.

Guys, if you know any artists interested in producing Sci-Fi art, please direct them to Hunter Gordan. They will probably find themselves freelance work pretty easy.

I imagine that there's also a problem with layout design as well. That's the bane of most small ePublishers, as I understand it. So, anyone with experience may also find freelance opportunities if the price is right.

Hoping to hear some clarification/schedule soon,

Flynn

I know some artist that we have used for our card games.
Question is will they be paid?
Not that I would get in the middle of any one else's business but these guys like being paid ;)

Let me know if you are needing some more artist contacts.

Dave

I'm a computer graphic artist by trade so if Hunter is listening I can help out with something if it will speed things up. Hunter, you already know what programs I am familiar with.

Mike

Best to talk direct to Hunter about art. Thigns onn the boards get missed or forgotten about.

I heard the call for artists and am very interested. The problem is that hunter asked for a link to examples of work. My web site will not be up until sometime this summer. Now I'm a pretty computer savy artist but you should keep in mind that not all of us are.

By the way, I'm still interested ;)

Originally posted by Zanrain:
I heard the call for artists and am very interested. The problem is that hunter asked for a link to examples of work. My web site will not be up until sometime this summer. Now I'm a pretty computer savy artist but you should keep in mind that not all of us are.

By the way, I'm still interested ;)
Create an open-acces Yahoo Group that isn't listed in the directory, or a closed-access one and add Hunter's grip@ e-mail address to the members. That way he can look at the stuff you upload (20MBs worth).

Shane

Back