• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

S.F BAY AREA TRI-VALLEY

NATIONAL
SITTAHR
SPACE
FOUNDATION

NSSF IS LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD PEOPLE.
COME JOIN A WINNING TEAM.
THE NATIONAL SITAHR SPACE FOUNDATION IS CURRENTLY SEAKING 4-6 QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS FOR THE "SPACE RE-EMERGANCE" PROJECT.
IF YOU ARE A DEPENDABLE, HIGHLY ENERGETIC,PERSON WITH A STRONG WILL TO SUCCEDE YHEN YOU ARE QUALIFIED.
WE WILL PROVID TRAINING, FULL PRIVIDLIGES AT ALL PLANETARY MEDICAL FACILITIES, AND OTHER BENNIFITS
AND SALARY.
YOU WILL PROVIDE A WARM BODY WITH A DESIRE FOR ADVENTURE.
ALL INTERESTED PERTIES WILL PLEASE REQUEST AN APPLICATION FORM FROM:
NSSF GAME ADMINISTRATION AT
arcanis@mindspring.com

(THIS IS A LIVE IN PERSON ONCE A MONTH CAMPAIGN IN THE TRI-VALLEY AREA{SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA}
CALIFORNIA.

Grimm -

I assume by TriValley, you are talking Pleasanton. I'm a bit up the road (Pleasant Hill), but I might very well be in.

Best,
-A

Originally posted by Rodina:
Grimm -

I assume by TriValley, you are talking Pleasanton. I'm a bit up the road (Pleasant Hill), but I might very well be in.

Best,
-A
Yes Livermore, Dublin, Pleasanton, I look to make the meating place a common center point to all players (with in reason).
Currently I am in Livermore, one player in
Walnut Creek and one in Berkley/Emeryville.
So you would be more than welcome.
Just e-mail me for the p.c app.
the application is just to get an idea on the type of character you would like to run.
arcanis@mindspring.com
Thanx,
Scott (Grimm)

Originally posted by Grimm:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Rodina:
Grimm -

Best,
-A
Yes Livermore, Dublin, Pleasanton, I look to make the meating place a common center point to all players (with in reason).
Currently I am in Livermore, one player in
Walnut Creek and one in Berkley/Emeryville.
So you would be more than welcome.
Thanx,
Scott (Grimm)
</font>[/QUOTE]How 'bout another one - from the Martinez area?

How 'bout another one - from the Martinez area?

No problem, would be glad to have you.
Just e-mail me for a player character app.
arcanis@mindspring.com
The app. is just to get an idea for the type of character you would like to run so just ad-lib, and have fun.
Thanx,
Grimm (Scott)

Back