• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

reprints

kafka47

SOC-14 5K
Marquis
Has anyone heard anything new for the Reprints? When I last checked Marc was still hoping for a 2002 release date?

TWILIGHT 2000 BLOWOT COLLECTION FOR SALE AS ONE LOT ONLY 1ST AND 2ND EDITIONS,LAST BATTLE BOARD GAME,MODS AND SOURCEBOOKS-US/SOVIET VEH GUIDES 1ST AND 2ND EDS.,TWILIGHT NIGHTMARES,SURV. GUIDE TO THE UK,GOING HOME,RUINS OF WARSAW,NATO VEH. GUIDE,HVY. WEPS. GUIDE,CASTLE BY THE SEA,NAUTICAL AVIATION HAND BOOK,SPECIAL OPS,FREE CITY OF KRAKPW,EAST EUROPE SOURCEBOOK,HOWLING WILDERNESS,PIRATES OF THE VISTULA,MERC 2000,RETURN TO WARSAW,WHITE EAGLE ALL IN GOOD COMPLETE CONDITION USED, PERSONAL COLLECTION ALL SOLD AS ONE LOT BUYER PAYS SHIPPING

alpha.gif
Okay. How much and how to contact you?
omega.gif

It looks like they are going for December 2002. I posted the press release FFE sent me on Ogrecave.com.

Wouldnt hold your breath! Think Marcs got his hands full with T20. I was hoping to see 2300AD in october too but I doubt thats gonna happen either...everythings up in the air at the minute...Twilight d20 anyone? (snigger)

Originally posted by TWILIGHT:
Wouldnt hold your breath! Think Marcs got his hands full with T20. I was hoping to see 2300AD in october too but I doubt thats gonna happen either...everythings up in the air at the minute...Twilight d20 anyone? (snigger)
Marc is not publishing T20 nor writing T20, etc.

And I wouldn't snicker at the idea of a d20 version of T2K or 2300AD. The possibility is being discussed. :D

Hunter

Originally posted by hunter:
Marc is not publishing T20 nor writing T20, etc.

And I wouldn't snicker at the idea of a d20 version of T2K or 2300AD. The possibility is being discussed. :D

Hunter
Of the two, I think I would actually prefer a d20 2300AD (or, rather, to take it back to its original title: Traveller 2300).

A d20 Twilight 2000 would be good, and I would almost undoubtedly buy it and most any adventures published for it, but I would like the 2300AD first. Just as a suggestion, include conversion guides in the back of each book, to allow those with adventures and sourcebooks from the original to use them more easily with the new edition.

Simon Jester
file_23.gif

Having written one of the modules. I too would be interested in purchasing a D20 Twilight. The D2300 would also be interesting.

There is a lot of undone adventures for Twilight.
2300 had many advantages. Great Aliens, Small star system environment allowing more depth...
file_22.gif

Savage

The website still says 2002???

Could we at least get an update to find out what is taking so long? This would apply also to the Traveller reprints...as it would seem that all Ancients have dropped off the Radar screen...abducted?

Back