• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

{REPRINTS} JTAS Reprint #1 is in stock!

hunter

Ancient - Absent Friend
We just got our shipment of the first JTAS reprint (issues 1-12) in stock. If you haven't preordered from Marc, we have about a dozen in stock right now.

JTAS Reprints (1-12)

We also received a restock of Classic Books (0-8) and Short Adventures (1-12+). Lots of copies of the Games and Adventures reprint are available also. Alas, the Supplements reprint is out of stock, and out of print from Marc also at the moment.

Hunter

------------------
HavaCola(TM)
The soft drink of choice for billions of sophonts around the Universe!
Wanna cola? HavaCola! HavaCola? Have another!
HavaCola is a trademark of Glenn-Dehaivilland Works

...must ...control ...credit ...card ...of ...death ... (wife would kill me right now!)

On the other hand, I can wait til next month, after other minor bills are paid... food, morgage payment, utilities, truck note....

Being an irresponsible teenager buying most of these when they came out was much more fun!

------------------
----------
Joe Brown

[This message has been edited by Fulacin Highport (edited 09 May 2002).]

(sigh)

We should have published it on time, last november. Then folks could rave on about what a complete shitbag it was instead of about it being late.

Or left it to the hordes that could manifestly have done better than us.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MJD:
(sigh)

We should have published it on time, last november. Then folks could rave on about what a complete shitbag it was instead of about it being late.

Or left it to the hordes that could manifestly have done better than us.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I dunno guys, but I get the impression MJD may be a little short on patience - just a hunch.

Don't let the bastards get you down, MJD !!!

------------------
Never Trust a Smiling DM.

Actually no, then we'll be posting saying "Hey, where's that sector book you promised?"

There's just no pleasing some people.

Back