• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Quote from Grandfather Ancient at the End Of The Final War

Originally posted by PinkSplice:
"I DID IT! I WON THE FLAMEWAR! I'M RIGHT- AND THEY'RE DEAD! WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!"
I LIKE IT!!!!
file_21.gif
file_21.gif
file_21.gif

I would thought it would have been... Damn Kids...Sometimes, I wonder why I ever cloned myself.
file_23.gif

AAaaaaaaaa nothing beats a great traveller VICTURY!!! especially if your the GM and you just KILLED ALL the PCs!!! heheheheheheheh
file_23.gif

Originally posted by trader jim:
AAaaaaaaaa nothing beats a great traveller VICTURY!!! especially if your the GM and you just KILLED ALL the PCs!!! heheheheheheheh
file_23.gif
The best is causing the PCs to choose between death/capture or possible death with a 10d jump and the PCs pick the latter.
file_23.gif

Originally posted by kafka47:
I would thought it would have been... Damn Kids...Sometimes, I wonder why I ever cloned myself.
file_23.gif
He said that earlier.

Grandfather Ancient is the original uber-geek.

Wally.
omega.gif

After looking at decimated galaxy, and thinking about trying the cloning thing one more time....

"Maybe it should be shaken and not stirred."

No offense TJ, but it would be far to easy to take out all of your clones plus your orginal self....just send all of you a Rabid Vargr Kicking Contest invitation....fill a Rabid Vargr sized bag with explosives and "BOOM!"
file_23.gif
...no more TJ.

Hell, we might just nuke the site from orbit...it'd be the only way to be sure. ;)

(Not meant to offend, BTW....just was too good an opportunity to pass up) :rolleyes:

Larry

"Who's laughing now big guy?"
"I told you, never take my last beer"
"Must remember, never cross the streams"
"Whoops"

Hmmmm. Grandfather Ancient quoting at end of Final War...(of the Ancients)

"Old Age and treachery will outwit youth and vigor every time".

And, "Back to the ole' drawing board!"

Back