• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Publicity help

kafka47

SOC-14 5K
Marquis
Hunter/MJD,

Would you like us in the Traveller community to provide publicity for T20? We could run off copies cover or other publicity stuff and put them up in our local FLGS. It would seem especially effective, as most FLGS do not seem to know about T20. Building the flame.

It would also help if folks could try to get the word out in other ways. If you like our products, review them in a line or two for the TML and other lists.

Or stick a link on your website

Or something.

We need all the coverage we can get right now.

Doing my bit for the cause here http://www.farfuture.net/ixs/Forum3/HTML/000143.html (of course you already saw that MJD
smile.gif
) and here http://www.jtas.org/xmb/viewthread.php?tid=53

By all means MJD/Hunter (or anyone else for that matter) feel free to copy and post it elsewhere, or print it out and tack it up at your flgs.

P.S. Just an afterthought, if you do post this anywhere you should probably include a link back to Traveller20 http://www.TravellerRPG.com/

P.P.S. I guess it should have a title and link to the product page too, just for clairity. I might as well add those to it.

[This message has been edited by far-trader (edited 27 April 2002).]

I put a couple of posts on RPG.NET and once I get the PDF I'll try to put a review there too.

------------------
Dave "Dr. Skull" Nelson

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrSkull:
I put a couple of posts on RPG.NET and once I get the PDF I'll try to put a review there too.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just sent the playtest comps out by email.

Hunter

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MJD:
We need all the coverage we can get right now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You might want to start sending your press releases to Pyramid; they've restarted a daily news report and seem to publish most everything they get.

You can e-mail Scott Haring at pyramidnews@sjgames.com

HTH

We need all the coverage we can get right now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just sent a post off to the EN World D20 page - they may not be Traveller hard-cores, but getting more of the D20 commuminty behind T20 can only help.

------------------
Never Trust a Smiling DM.

I just bought a weeks worth of advertising for TA1 over at ENWorld to see how effective it might be. If anyone catches the ad running there please let me know
wink.gif

If it does well I will renew the ad for longer periods.

Hunter

Seen it, if you keep hitting the refresh button. It randomly select one advertisement when you load the page.

[This message has been edited by Reginald (edited 29 April 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Reginald:
Seen it, if you keep hitting the refresh button. It randomly select one advertisement when you load the page.

[This message has been edited by Reginald (edited 29 April 2002).]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm I wonder what the deal is. The ads on the message boards there don't appear to be part of the normal rotation. Of course the boards are the main reason I wanted the ad...

Hunter

The boards has gone through some changes today/tonight, probably an effort to keep the site online through revenues.

I think Morrus should minimize his stuff into small buttons for the message boards. I don't like loading the page and having to scroll down just to access the boards.

------------------
Anyhoo... just some random thoughts

Just a note:
I hit the EN World Online Store, and got the TA1 banner EVERY TIME (4 for 4). But it never once came up for me on the message boards.

Paul Nemeth
AA

[This message has been edited by Antares Administration (edited 30 April 2002).]

It would also help if folks could try to get the word out in other ways. If you like our products, review them in a line or two for the TML and other lists. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just wanted to let folks know that I have a review of TA#1 published in JTAS this morning. Hope that helps get the word out.

It would also help if folks could try to get the word out in other ways. If you like our products, review them in a line or two for the TML and other lists. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just wanted to let folks know that I have a review of TA#1 published in JTAS this morning. Hope that helps get the word out.

Back