• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

PayPal?

Can we use paypal to buy items from the site? I noticed that I didnt see the option, but I'd sear I've bought things from here before using it?

Did I miss something or am I remembering incorrectly?

John

Dont think Quiklink ever did paypal - FFE did, maybe thats where your memory is from.

Paypal would be good, however.

I believe Hunter once set it up to receive Pay Pal for something, but I believe the option has since disappeared which is a pity.

I just bought some goodies from Quiklink (in the last month) using paypal and have used it with them in the past. So I believe you shouldn't have any problems using it now.

o_O?

The online shopping cart setup only allows credit card and the fax or postal mail says "Pay by Personal Check, Cashier's Check, or Money Order". It might be possible to arrange something ad hoc by paypal but I'm not seeing any Paypal click here type logo button. It would be good to have another option.

Casey

I am finishing up a new order system this weekend. One of the new features is the ability to take PayPal payments for any order (in additional to our normal credit card processing). You will go through the same order process, but when it comes time to select a payment method, you will have the choice of Credit Card, PayPal, or Check/Money Order.

You will also be able to review your previous orders with us (starting with orders through the new system when it comes online).

If you are a registered member of CotI, and you place your orders using the same email address as you registered at CotI with, the system will remember your order information the next time you visit the store to keep you from having to re-enter it every time you want to make a purchase. Note however this does NOT include credit card information. We do not keep a copy of your credit card information anywhere. It must be re-entered with each purchase.

The integration with the eLibrary should also be more seemless and result in fewer PDF delivery problems. You won't get a download link, but will instead have your eLibrary account updated and you will be directed there.

Once we get the subscriber area open (next week likely), those who subscribe and are logged into CotI should see an automatic 10% discount applied to all product prices in the catalog as well.

Hunter

Back