• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Paranoia Press aliens?

Mysterion

SOC-10
Hi, all.

Was looking through my copies of "The Beyond" and "Vanguard Reaches" supplements the other night. Noticed in the back cover,a supplement that Paranoia Press planned to publish which would detail the aliens mentioned in those two books. Am Iwrong in the belief that this was never published? (At leastI can't find any reference to it if it was)

Alternately, has anyone here in the vast listening audience stated any of the races from Beyond/Vanguard (i.e. Eslayat, Murians, I*Sred, etc.)?

Hi, all.

Was looking through my copies of "The Beyond" and "Vanguard Reaches" supplements the other night. Noticed in the back cover,a supplement that Paranoia Press planned to publish which would detail the aliens mentioned in those two books. Am Iwrong in the belief that this was never published? (At leastI can't find any reference to it if it was)

If I remember correctly, that supplement was never released. I kept up with Paranoia's stuff back then being the Traveller fanatic that I was (it was my first rpg).

Croyd

Was looking through my copies of "The Beyond" and "Vanguard Reaches" supplements the other night. Noticed in the back cover,a supplement that Paranoia Press planned to publish which would detail the aliens mentioned in those two books. Am I wrong in the belief that this was never published? (At least I can't find any reference to it if it was)
If I could get you to write a brief description about the alien book to our "Lost" Books page, since I don't have a copy of the supplements.

And if you know of any other announced-but-never-published Traveller books, we're trying to accumulate the complete list.

Thanks.

The old Scouts & Assassins supplement was priceless. I'm glad I still have it.

Yes, that supplement preceded GDW's own Scouts LBB. Once GDW published their own Scouts LBB, the Paranoia Press "scouts" became obsolete. But the Assassins career section is still pure gold for Classic Traveller. Pure gold.

Back