• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Paging Tanuki

trader jim

SOC-14 1K
Need you to design for me a SPACE HEARSE, able to carry 500 "stiffs" frozen or in COFFINS, must have chapel and be able to shoot them out into space!!!!

will be paid for by Trader Jims Funural services.

Originally posted by trader jim:
Need you to design for me a SPACE HEARSE, able to carry 500 "stiffs" frozen or in COFFINS, must have chapel and be able to shoot them out into space!!!!

Can do, TJ, but I'm right in the middle of designing the last couple of ships for TAx, Small Trading Ships (I think that's the title). Remind me in a bout two weeks, please. I think there was something else you wanted me to do up as well. Let me know.

Originally posted by trader jim:

Can do, TJ, but I'm right in the middle of designing the last couple of ships for TAx, Small Trading Ships (I think that's the title). Remind me in a bout two weeks, please. I think there was something else you wanted me to do up as well. Let me know.

Back