• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Paging Larsen E. Whipsnade

far-trader

SOC-14 10K
My dear sir, a recent distraction (i.e. new idea for some Traveller work) could benefit from some of your recently demonstrated expertise which was so serendipitously displayed. If nothing else just to tell me how far I have gone wrong. If you'd like a sneak peek I'd be thrilled to send you what I have already for your opinion, critique, derision, etc. ;)

Drop me a note at far_trader_mail@yahoo.ca or post a reply here with your contact info or disinterest or simple inability to undertake my request.

Thank you.

"My dear sir, a recent distraction (i.e. new idea for some Traveller work) could benefit from some of your recently demonstrated expertise which was so serendipitously displayed."

My dear Mr. Burns,

I would more delighted to assist you in whatever manner I am able. As for any purported expertise of mine, if the questions involve chicanery or corn liquor I may prove of some help.

Please contact me whenever you may find it convenient. My e-mail address is:

grote1731@hotmail.com

I remain, etc., etc.,
Larsen

Back