• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

OOT : vehicle design reference

Well,

Carwars was better at vehicle design for sure

Seems to me that a complete rework with a conversion guide would better fit T20 than the retro designed system we currently have

Well, I think I will drop common sense soon and say to my players, well it works that way and then forget about it.

And if they want a special computer, then they will have to build a vehicle around it and put it in a vehicle bay.

As the EPs are not compatible anyway...

Francois

Sadly I have explained the problem to one of my players and his answer was : can't we just design a better system ?

DOH !

HEEEEEEELP !

file_21.gif

Francois

Originally posted by Fu:
Sadly I have explained the problem to one of my players and his answer was : can't we just design a better system ?
Please do. In fact, I challenge them to do so. I've seen many vehicle design systems, and the T20 tilts on the side of ease of design over realism.

I already have enough in my hands thank you

Porting the TU database to SQL, working, planning a T20 campaign, being a LG triad member etc..

Nah, I will not tackle this issue. On top of that changing something as fundamental as that requires way more time and dedication that I am willing to invest.

Bah, as I said I will stop looking for holes and trying to understand and just apply the tables

It might not be consistent, but I do not care enough. And if it is, it is even better. I do care to be able to use published material without too much work

Francois

Back