• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Nearby Gamers Website

Given some of the historic flame wars on this board, I'm not sure if I want 'everyone' to know where I live.

I really don't list on those boards anymore. I haven't run a Traveller or any other game in 3 years. Other than digging through old notes, rewriting them to post on my website; & painting minis that sat around for years I've lost the desire to game. Between health problems & having to sell so much of my minis & games; gaming just doesn't seem too important anymore.
Hopefully, now that I've committed to run a game at Nuke-Con this year, maybe that spirit will get rekindled.

Originally posted by atpollard:
Given some of the historic flame wars on this board, I'm not sure if I want 'everyone' to know where I live.
Heh, I don't think it's that accurate. It's got me living in Mongkok, a long way from my actual address and not the most salubrious of neighbourhoods. Mind you, the hourly hotel rates there are good ...
file_22.gif

Originally posted by the Bromgrev:
Mind you, the hourly hotel rates there are good ...
file_22.gif
Of course, you know that ONLY because you meet with other local gamers for a few hours of Traveller away from family interuptions. ;)

Back