• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

My first book cover...

Scarecrow

SOC-14 1K
I'm so proud.

http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/traveller/swordworlds/

Published in February, apparently.

Regards

Crow

I saw that this morning and wondered who did that. I was just coming back here to post that Gurps Traveller was finally getting a cover it deserved. Congrats, it's a lovely picture I really liked it. Now to kill whoever decided the cover to Starships was good.

Good to know that the GURPS Traveller line is moving forward. Even better to know that one of our own worked on it! Nice work, Scarecrow. ;)

Keep this cover. I can only hope that the artwork inside will be just as good.

My fear is that SJG is going to put horns on the Vacc Suit helmets to make the Sword Worlders look more Viking-like. Make sure that Loren and company will give it a futuristic but appealing look.

That is my one praise of "Rim of Fire" and the Humaniti book (save the cover) was that artwork was becoming more Traveller-like.

It looks like it is going to be a meaty sourcebook from the page count but I wonder is this the beginning of the End of GT before they embrace the Interstellar Wars period...?

"GRATZ" to you Crow! Very well done, indeed.

In FatherFletch's Ley sector campaign, we have several folks who haven't played Traveller at all or, at best, very little. I have taken to putting together a "color book" of art, maps, and handwaves. Alot of Bryan Gibson, Rob Caswell, the Keith Brothers, and so on, but that cover will assuredly be added.

I said it before after visiting your site, you have an ungodly amount of talent in the artistic side of things. Nice work, please keep it up. I hope to see many more of your works over the coming years.

Tomb

Originally posted by Ganidiirsi O'Flynn:
... I have taken to putting together a "color book" of art, maps, and handwaves. Alot of Bryan Gibson, Rob Caswell, the Keith Brothers, and so on, but that cover will assuredly be added.
Many thanks to all of you for the positive comments.
Ganidiirsi, I've uploaded a slightly larger version of the image to my website. It doesn't have all the text and graphics on it aswell, it's just purely the image.

Enjoy,

Crow

Back