• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

MOZILLA DIRECTORY

trader jim

SOC-14 1K
WOW,WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!.....For thw past sevral weeks i have been exploring different sectors and subsectors of the INTERACTIVE ATLAS OF THE IMPERIUM....... found in the mozilla directory. on the front page just go to JUMP points....find mozilla directory....find ATLAS....incrediable!!!....great fun...in color too!!!....me and my fleet are looking for a place to settle....a whole universe to explore...no body will ever find you!!!.....cant say enough....
just that when you start you cant stop!!! :cool:

George...go to the very first page of this web site....scroll down to the bottom....look fro jump points.....click on it....check out all the cool site and stuff....but go to the mozzilla site....look for interactive atlas...when you get on it dont forget to click and explor all options.....some of it is HIDDEN and you have to click on it.....let me know how you are doing!!!!......you wont regret this!!!....fun fun fun!!....

Originally posted by trader jim:
George...go to the very first page of this web site....scroll down to the bottom....look fro jump points.....click on it....check out all the cool site and stuff....but go to the mozzilla site....look for interactive atlas...when you get on it dont forget to click and explor all options.....some of it is HIDDEN and you have to click on it.....let me know how you are doing!!!!......you wont regret this!!!....fun fun fun!!....
Hey I actually stumbled into this site over the weekend. Quite Impressive stuff.

Back