• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

More racial background?

Could we see (preferably in a future TA), more details on Vargr and Aslan races. I am particularly having trouble with the Aslan culture.

Thanks.

Originally posted by lightsenshi:
Could we see (preferably in a future TA), more details on Vargr and Aslan races. I am particularly having trouble with the Aslan culture.

Thanks.
For right now you might want to take a look for the Alien Volume reprints (CT) by Far Future or the respective Alien Races books by Steve Jackson Games for Gurps Traveller. Both have plenty of information on both races and not a lot of "crunchy" bits.

Also a google on Traveller Library (with Vargr or Aslan) should produce at least the original library entries for both races.

EDIT: added this, easy way to understand Vargr IMO is that they were originally "dogs" so take a look at Man's Best Friend for examples of Vargr in action.

(or just read some posts by the Vargr on these forums)
file_22.gif

HTH,
Casey

This page here (my campaign journal) has entries under 10th April for Library data on Vargr and Aslan and a link to a good Library site.

Cheers,

Anton

Back