• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

More Guns!

Arsulon

SOC-12
That is, "More Guns!" by Blacksburg Tactical Research Center. I seem to recall that "Guns, Guns, Guns!" had rules for designing/converting TNE weapons, but I was curious if anyone knows if the sequel, "More Guns!" (which featured hundreds of pre-designed firearms) actually had stats for TNE? I'm pretty sure it has statistics for T2K and MT (oddly) but I'm not sure which version of T2K the stats are for (first edition or the TNE compatible 2nd/2nd v.2.2 edition.) Anybody have a copy and want to give me the lowdown?

Originally posted by Arsulon:
That is, "More Guns!" by Blacksburg Tactical Research Center. I seem to recall that "Guns, Guns, Guns!" had rules for designing/converting TNE weapons, but I was curious if anyone knows if the sequel, "More Guns!" (which featured hundreds of pre-designed firearms) actually had stats for TNE? I'm pretty sure it has statistics for T2K and MT (oddly) but I'm not sure which version of T2K the stats are for (first edition or the TNE compatible 2nd/2nd v.2.2 edition.) Anybody have a copy and want to give me the lowdown?
ISTR it was the TNE system

Bryn

Back