• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

MJD - any more Avenger adventures???

I'm sure MJD wont mind me saying in general, the answer to this question is yes yes yes. More goodness is flowing forth from the infinite reaches of MJD's mind.

Haven't got around to Call of the Wild but I am looking forward to its sequels. Being a big fan of MJD's work and I can't wait to see what else Avenger Press has cooked up...even if it is PDF. Just hurry up with getting back into dead tree...

I started writing Range War, sequel to Call of the Wild, but it's on hold while I do a whole bunch of other things including:

Wrecked on Kenev (Gateway 933 adventure/sourcebookk - completed) for QLI

Closing the Gate (as above, underway)

Bowman Arm main supplement and books

A novel for another publisher.

And stuff.

Novel? Kafka intones with a drooling voice. Not another SciFi novel (or possibly even a TNE novel, perchance). All this developments make want more QLI than what is on the market...Come on guys, I know or at least I think that I know why things are stalled but you are driving us crazy with anticipation.

Hi Kafka

Quote: "All this developments make want more QLI than what is on the market...Come on guys, I know or at least I think that I know why things are stalled but you are driving us crazy with anticipation."

Not sure what you mean by this. What are you trying to say about QLI and what we are trying to do? I must say that the Stoner sourcebook is proving to be a very difficult time consuming tome, but willl hopefully be worth it when it comes out. Trying to describe such a massive, high tech, complex society asnd include every adventure seed under the sun, as well as complete descrioptions of the armed forces, starships, Ducal Navy, every world in the cluster, the history of the cluster, politics, racing, society, Stoner itself (with 76 billion people), economy etc, is a large task, which is why it takes so long...

....[Qpolitics, racing, society, Stoner itself (with 76 billion people).....

:eek: you dont have to write up descriptions of ALL of them. e.g. just a upp will do for the babies ;)

To clarify, I hope...

I know that these projects that you guys are doing are incredibly time consuming and there are still problems with getting some projects that have been completed to print. Waiting and hearing about the new projects or projects that are in progress gladdens the heart and soul but this in turn fuels the WANTS (gimmie now) which can never be soon enough...

Where? I am also eager to hear about deadtree releases. I know that in the Short and Medium term Avenger is going only PDF. But, what plans are afoot for deadtree...

Also, your novel is set when & where.

"We just released the first Spinward Marches Cluster Book." - MJD

Been lurking hard and heavy, just waiting for this type of message. But kafka's question still hangs in the air, "Where can I find this product?" I checked the elibrary (nadda), patience is not my strong suit. If it is a deadtree, what is the printer/publisher's code so I can order it ASAP? Just in time foe Xmas!!

Back