• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Ley Sector Map Files

Does someone have some sort of file that I can import into Heaven & Earth that has all the Ley sector information as per the T20 canon stuff.

The only stuff I can find on the net has a different set of data than what is used in the Linkworld's Campaign and the map on this site.

If anyone wants to email me a file, please feel free to at endwarde@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Originally posted by Eric Anderson:
Does someone have some sort of file that I can import into Heaven & Earth that has all the Ley sector information as per the T20 canon stuff.

The only stuff I can find on the net has a different set of data than what is used in the Linkworld's Campaign and the map on this site.

If anyone wants to email me a file, please feel free to at endwarde@hotmail.com

Thanks!
The T20 sector data is still in playtest (IMHO some fairly noticable crinkles that need ironing out yet)

Is the Ley Sector info here on this website canon then? I do hope so, I've only been planning on running a campaign around it, at least until the Gateway sourcebook comes out.

I agree. My players are starting to feel trapped in the linkworlds and would like to get a feel for the bigger picture regarding the rest of the sector.

As of today, the Gateway book is finished, and the Ley Sector data is (hopefully) fixed.

The version on the website is derived from the old decanonised data. The book contains the new version.

That's great news!
Now, is there any timeline as to when it will be printed up or whatnot, or otherwise getting into MY hands?
Also, will you be releasing the raw data needed to populate programs such as H&E, or is someone going to have to key it all in by hand?

Originally posted by MJD:
As of today, the Gateway book is finished, and the Ley Sector data is (hopefully) fixed.
Woo-hoo! Is there an ETA? Or am I jumping the gun again?

Presumably this data is the same as (or at least related to) the data in FFE's forthcoming second edition of Atlas of the Imperium, yes?

cheers,

thom

Back