• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Imperium counters?

jdegraff

SOC-10
My memory may be futzing with me here, but some time back didn't FFE have the original Imperium counters available for download? If so, can someone point me where or otherwise e-mail me a copy? I'm starting work on stuff for the IW line and the art guide keeps referencing them. I coulda' sworn I had the download saved somewhere, but I'm not finding it...

Thanks,
Jesse

THERE they are! Thanks, you rock

Jesse

Hey, WOW, Jesse DeGraff! Welcome aboard :D

Never realized you weren't already hanging around here. I was looking for your art site just a couple days ago and it was "Under Re-Construction", any idea when you might have time to put it back together? I did manage to find a back door in for a little nostalgic trip through your Traveller gallery so it was ok, just kind of wondering is all.

Thanks
Actually, I think I *DID* have a log-in in here, but I was so in-active it got dropped. <shrug>. Yeah, the main site (VFS), is STILL not completed, but my traveller page will always (now that the domain's changed ;) )be here:
www.visionforgestudios.com/jesse/traveller

With work on IW now starting, you can expect some updates there in the near future. Finally, some would say ;)

VBR,
Jesse

Back