• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Hunter MIA

hunter

Ancient - Absent Friend
Sorry I haven't been to active on the boards the past week. Seems I managed to crack a rib and it is not much fun. Everything is fine until I move or breathe...

Hunter

Did you hear the one about the Hiver and the penguin...
file_21.gif

Sorry.

Get well soon.

Originally posted by hunter:
Sorry I haven't been to active on the boards the past week. Seems I managed to crack a rib and it is not much fun. Everything is fine until I move or breathe...

Hunter
Nasty stuff! Take it easy and give yourself a chance to heal.

take care of yourself and wheb you said you wanted playtesters for the Traveller LARP, I think I will take a pass if the Referee breaks a rib...

Are you sure you've only been quiet for the last week? Seems a bit longer somehow. Of course, I may be missing something...

Get better soon! We need the man who converted Traveller to the d20 rules!

..all of us are wondering how you broke the rib (as well as wishing you a speedy recovery)!

My guess; you finally had it out with the printer...meaning, I wonder how they look! :D ;)

Get well soon! Don't forget to get your flu shot; a case of influenza now with a cracked rib would be.........bad. Takes 2 weeks for the vaccine to work it's magic, so don't wait!

As someone with a family member who currently is a bit of a jigsaw puzzle (many broken bones) as a result of a meeting between car and dump truck, I extend to you my most heartfelt wishes for a speedy, complete, and complication free recovery.

And I'd suggest that next time someone dares you to wrestle a Virushi best two falls out of three, you decline. Right of way always goes to superior mass.

;)

Hunter,

Sorry to hear about your injury, and I hope that you heal quickly and well.

Too bad we don't have an autodoc for ya,
Flynn

Thanks everybody!

I'm honestly not sure how I wound up doing this. My bet is that I somehow did it while running last week.

It hurts like hell but there isn't much that can be done for it except tape it up and take some pain killers at night when I go to sleep.

I'm moving about better this week fortunately though, and I've got my kids helping out on the orders so that shouldn't fall behind again.

In the meantime I've been working on TA7 trying to finish up with it. Last minute editing is about all that is left and I expect it to be posted in the next day or two.

Thanks again!

Hunter

You don't know how you did it?!?

Do you have any 'blank spots' in your memories?

Do you recollect any odd smells, say for instance choloform, just before you have a blank bit?

Think back, are there any sections that seem disjointed or... looped?

Perhaps you have been reprogrammed by the Most Secret Illuminated Masters.... or Aliens.... using, of course, the obligatory Orbital Mind Control Lasers....

LOL!

Ok now, making me laugh does not help right now! Sometimes it isn't the best medicine :D

Hunter

Back