• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Hunter: Excel construction sheet question

NDS

SOC-9
Hunter,

I have been working on a Computer/Vehicle/Starship construction sheet for Excel. I believe that I can not distribute this. Is this correct?

ooo oooo ooo me want me want

Originally posted by NDS:
Hunter,

I have been working on a Computer/Vehicle/Starship construction sheet for Excel. I believe that I can not distribute this. Is this correct?

I've just started playing the Rolemaster game, and there is a nice spreadsheet that lets you create a character rather easily under it's heavily complex rules. It would be a shame if someone who wanted to do this in T20 would be denied the opportunity (Characters, starships, and world systems would be ideal for this).

Originally posted by Trader Scott:
ooo oooo ooo me want me want

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NDS:
Hunter,

</font>[/QUOTE]me want also! otherwise I'll have to create my own.. :mad:

I was writing up my sector information (my own universe) in Excel when I decided to see if I can get Excel to generate random mainworld stats (I wrote Pascal programs long ago to do so). I did it. Nothing fancy, and it doesn't generate what hex a star system is in or how many planetoids or gas giants exist; I'm waiting for the T20 book to see how they do it. My next step would be for it to create the trade classifications but haven't ever tried any concatenation stuff in Excel.

Now if I would just get off my lazy rear and learn Delphi I'd write programs like mad (but I'm in computer-programmer burnout mode).
file_28.gif

Glen

Back