• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Hunter, email issues

Blue Ghost

SOC-14 5K
Knight
Hunter; I tried emailing you about not being able to retrieve my PW, but the mail bounced. Is the site still going bonkers?

p.s. I can still post here because I haven't logged out, but for some reason I am unable to post on the official T5 forum.

I had the system send your password to your pacbell email address you registered under.

Hunter

Hunter.
Just curious but didnt you like the gal24 files i sent you for the gateway quadrent (you said you may put them in the members section and i cant find them).
Just curious.
Bye.

Originally posted by Lionel Deffries:
Hunter.
Just curious but didnt you like the gal24 files i sent you for the gateway quadrent (you said you may put them in the members section and i cant find them).
Just curious.
Bye.
Aren't these them?

http://www.travellerrpg.com/Files/maps.html

If not, use the file system to upload them again and I will make them public.

[EDIT]
Obviously I should read the post better the FIRST time!

Lionel, apparently I overlooked getting them posted. My apologies! If you would upload them via the file system, I will get them up immediately.
[/EDIT]

Hunter

Welp, now the T5 forum won't let me log on. Before it said I needed to register, but when I did (using this name and my pacbell address) it said there was already a user with that name and address. So then I try to post, and it says I can't :( So then I try to log on, and it says I'm not registered. Talk about your catch22s.

No biggie. I'll just post my T5 thoughts on the T5 thread below.

Ghost, one of our fellow Citizens here, Robject, can get you in touch with the T5 Website webmaster. Just shoot him a private email and ask.

Jame; thanks. I may do that, but it's not that important to me. I guess I've gotten most of my thoughts out on this forum's T5 section.

Though I wonder, do I have to log out of this site before I log into that site?

Answer; yes I do :eek: All this time I thought the T5 site had a screw loose.

Back