• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Help! I'd Like to Read Travellers Aide #2

JoeG

SOC-1
This is directed at the powers that be who control the Electronic Library. I have not received my email message for issue #2 even though I have preordered the T20 book. I have no working login even though I have paid for issue #1 (and downloaded it). I have sent emails using the contact page and directly to the address on my email receipt. And I haven't heard from anyone!

Please, please, please fix this!

Thank you.

Me, too. Pre-ordered the T20 book, QuikLink charged my credit card, saw the TA#2 release notice, waited, e-mailed custserv after a week, waited, still nothing.

It was a very nice promotional idea, to bundle TA#2 with the T20 preorder, had it happened, or even had custserv answered my query.

I still don't have TA#2, and now I'm wondering if I'll get the book when it's released, or if I'm just out the ~$42.

I've drawn Hunter's attention to your posts...

... hopefully her should be able to fix the glitch PDQ

Originally posted by JoeG:
This is directed at the powers that be who control the Electronic Library. I have not received my email message for issue #2 even though I have preordered the T20 book. I have no working login even though I have paid for issue #1 (and downloaded it). I have sent emails using the contact page and directly to the address on my email receipt. And I haven't heard from anyone!

Please, please, please fix this!

Thank you.
Joe, you should receive an email from the Library in the next few minutes that will give you all the info you need. Your account should reflect your orders properly also. Let me know if it doesn't arrive, or your account info looks wrong.

Sorry for the problem!

Hunter

Originally posted by Rich Spainhour:
Me, too. Pre-ordered the T20 book, QuikLink charged my credit card, saw the TA#2 release notice, waited, e-mailed custserv after a week, waited, still nothing.

It was a very nice promotional idea, to bundle TA#2 with the T20 preorder, had it happened, or even had custserv answered my query.

I still don't have TA#2, and now I'm wondering if I'll get the book when it's released, or if I'm just out the ~$42.
Rich, I just resent out your Electronic Library access info again. We had some problems with the email system when we were entering the preorders in an some of them didn't go out (you aren't the first with this problem). I apologize for the inconvenience! Once you get the email, you should be able to enter the Library and download your issue of TA2.

Let me know if you don't get the email or run into some other problem.

Hunter

Rich, I just resent out your Electronic Library access info again.
-----------------------------------------------

Thanks, Hunter. Worked like a charm.
I really appreciate the quick resolution.

Thank you, Hunter.

I've downloaded Traveller's Aide #2 and will be reading it later. If I understand correctly, though, issue 1 should also show up in my profile, but hasn't (
Date: 05-03-102 05:16 GMT
Order Number: 020503051612296)

Thanks again.
Joe

Originally posted by JoeG:
Thank you, Hunter.

I've downloaded Traveller's Aide #2 and will be reading it later. If I understand correctly, though, issue 1 should also show up in my profile, but hasn't (
Date: 05-03-102 05:16 GMT
Order Number: 020503051612296)

Thanks again.
Joe
My apologies, you are right I missed that. Should be all set now.

Hunter

Just to add my 2pence. I have exactly the same problem...purchased a 12 issue subscription when i first saw it...downloaded #1 (excellent by the way), but have never received anything re. #2.

I have also mailed the customer support twice through the web page but for no response.

If anybody here can help, I'd be most grateful. If you need me to provide more information I can do that too.

Originally posted by DemonEtrigan:
Just to add my 2pence. I have exactly the same problem...purchased a 12 issue subscription when i first saw it...downloaded #1 (excellent by the way), but have never received anything re. #2.

I have also mailed the customer support twice through the web page but for no response.

If anybody here can help, I'd be most grateful. If you need me to provide more information I can do that too.
You should be getting an email from the Electronic Library in the next few minutes with your account information and how to long in. Let me know if you don't receive it, or if you run into any problems at the library itself.

Sorry for the mixup!

Hunter

Originally posted by RabidVargr:
Ditto here too. Pre-Ordered via my Nightwo1f address (yes, that L is a #1) That's probably the reason for the mixup.

RV
See my other reply about this. You should be all set.

Hunter

Back