• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Have anything new been printed yet?

Cymew

SOC-12
Hi!

I haven't kept up to speed on what's posted on the boards like I used to, so I'm a bit out of the loop.

Have anything new been printed yet? 1248 or Gateway? I think I remember reading something that sounded like Gateway could go to print fairly soon (but that was awhile).

Is there a release schedule somewhere on the site? I can't find it if there is. It would be a good thing to have.

Hope you have some good news for me!

Gateway is due to be released within the next few weeks according to Hunter's radio interview comments.
Next comes the Player's Guidebook I think :confused:
The 1248 sourcebook is still being playtested.
Hope this helps.

All I'd add is in case you missed the recent news here and you got in on the early release/proofing of the pdf of Gateway, or you want the pdf version now, you should check out that link. You have a limited time to download the final version of the pdf, once the print version is ready the pdf version is history.

Ok, then I'll start save money for Gateway, I have no printing abilities so a PDF is of no use to me.

But, Gateway on dead tree is a must!

I had forgotten about the radio interview. Time to check it out.

Thanks guys!

out in the deep desert, an old man crawls through the sand...

"Atlas of the Imperium, Atlas of the Imperium, my kingdom for Atlas of the Imperium."

Originally posted by plop101:

"Atlas of the Imperium, Atlas of the Imperium, my kingdom for Atlas of the Imperium."
The old man finds a little patch of shade, with relief he looks up to see what is casting the cooling shadow and sees a tall stranger in a desert long coat and hat.

The stranger looks down, steps to the side removing the temporary shade...

"I'd like to help you but I sold my last one for a song, besides I don't really need a kingdom of sand."

The stranger smiles and the hallucination fades...

Yes! The new Second Survey: Atlas of the Imperium . . . I too could use a copy, though it looks like it might be a while . . .

In general: If Gateway is coming out in print, I think I'll pick it up.

Gee, maybe I should put my copy up on ebay... (How much is a kingdom going for these days?)
omega.gif

Originally posted by mormonyoyoman:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by plop101:

Gee, maybe I should put my copy up on ebay... (How much is a kingdom going for these days?)
omega.gif
</font>[/QUOTE]Oh about US$ 200 lately. So if you're feeling lucky and don't mind ripping off one of those insane collectors out there go for it.

Back