• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Happy New Year!!!!

Falkayn

SOC-13
Have a great 003, and don't party too hard or you won;t be able to play Traveller tomorrow (oops, I mean today!).

Happy Heretical New Year to you! And to those here on CoTI. See ya around in 2003!

heretically spreading the 'Pax Solee',

Pax Terra, at least until Pax Imperia and/or Pax Heretica! In all seriousness, peace to all who truly wish it. May 2003 be happy, healthy and financialy sound to all here at CotI and in all other places!

Happy New Year to all, and have a good 003 -- when I finally get to start my T20 campaign.

About two years and 1 month ago my doctors told me that I had a brain tumor and that I would have 3 to 5 months before I kicked the bucket.

Don't you just love annoying the experts.
file_22.gif

Happy New Year to everyone. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. :D

Originally posted by Falkayn:
Have a great 003, and don't party too hard or you won;t be able to play Traveller tomorrow (oops, I mean today!).
It's still yesterday where I am but Happy New Year from me as well.

huh???....is this ANOTHER holiday....dis i miss somthin...what day is this...where am i??...last thing i remember is New Years Eve 1995...hell of a great party!!!....Trader WHO?? :( :eek:

!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Have a good year all you hoopy froods and strags, if anybody needs a ride just use your thumb.

Keep showin them medicos they don't know it all Plop101
file_21.gif

Hey TJ I think I was at that party, but didn't it start in '83
file_22.gif

Happy Holiday to my fellow Imperial Citizens! May good fortune find you wherever you are in Charted Space. Let us all take a moment and dim the lights for those Travellers who never came back from Jump Space.

Robert Burns said it best:

Should auld acquaintance be forgot
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
And days o' lang syne?

For auld lang syne, my Dear
For auld lang syne
We'll tak a cup o kindness yet
For auld lang syne

I wish you a safe and most happy 2003!
Big Mike

Happy New Year to all!!! :D Where was that party? The coffee dosn't jumpstart the way it used to.
toast.gif
Now I've got to get back to work on the game.
file_21.gif

Twenty aught Three. Yee, and dare I say it, Haw. The new year is, so far, just as fun as the year before and the year before that. But, well, it is a new year, and it at least has something to offer - the unknowable future! Let's see what happens, eh?

Back