• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

GT: Noble - Empty Sector Duke

ld80062

SOC-9
This might not be the right forum - we really need an "Obscure Offical Traveller Universe Facts Forum" - but anyways...

Can anyone with the GT:Noble supplement help me out with a bit of info?

I'm sketching out an adventure for Flynn's fabulous Stellar Reaches e-mag - http://stellarreaches.nwgamers.org/ - and this one requires interacting with high nobility.

Pathetically, I don't have access to GT: Nobles, but what I really need is info on the Duke of the Empty Quarter as of 1120. I'll 'backdate' it to fit in the 993 [Solomani Rim War] timeframe.

Thanks you, in advance!

Woohoo! A possible submission! Looking forward to reading that, when you feel ready to submit it.

Thanks,
Flynn

Originally posted by travalv2:
Can anyone with the GT:Noble supplement help me out with a bit of info? Duke of the Empty Quarter as of 1120.
GURPS Nobles does not give a list of all the nobility in the Imperium. It names the Imperial Family, the Archdukes, discusses a number of other nobles as example (e.g. Count Tukera).

So feel free to make it up.

Back