• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

GenCon Indy

Swiftbrook

SOC-12
Admin Award
I am in the midst of planning my GenCon 2005 trip. Just was wondering, is there going to be a official Traveller presence? Booth, demos, sponsored events, anything?

If so, details, details, details (please).

-Swiftbrook

I doubt that QLI has made arrangements to be at Gen Con Indy this year, given the recent events that Hunter has spoken of elsewhere on these boards.

Steve Jackson Games will be there, selling their old GT products. You can locate their booth using the information available on the Gen Con website.

This will be my third year to run T20 games at Gen Con. You are more than welcome to join us if there are seats open. (While the seats are currently registered, about half the people do not show up, so I almost always have seats available.)

There may also be a pick-up T20 game that Psion is running. If so, he can post information on that.

I look forward to seeing you there. It's always good to put a face with the names here on COTI.

Happy Gaming,
Flynn

Originally posted by Flynn:
This will be my third year to run T20 games at Gen Con. You are more than welcome to join us if there are seats open.
Thanks for the info. I'll look up Hunters posts.

I'm only there Thursday & Friday. If my Friday Pirates of the Spanish Main game end early, I'll look you up at your 7:00 game.

-Swiftbrook

I look forward to it. I'll be the typical overweight redheaded gamer with that look of panic as if from trying to herd cats... ;)

Take care,
Flynn

Back