• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Gen Con

bolen

SOC-4
I looked for this company at Gencon but you did not come. Is everything going well with D20 Traveller or is it not very popular?

Hello

Please click on the below URL
T20 at GENCON

The following is my .02crs worth:

The problem is that QLI and RPG Realms has not been able to come out with products to support Traveller T20.
They are a little slow on their production.

But do note: When they first release the Traveller T20 Handbook , they sold out their first run of 5,000 copies. They should be releasing the 2nd printing in mid-Aug.
You can currently purchase the first 5 TA (Traveller's Aides) and the Gateway Domain sourcebook on PDF format.
The Traveller T20 Refree's Screen should be release soon.

They currently working the following projects:
The Starfall Cluster (Sourcebook)
The Traveller's Guidebook for Players
Traveller Aliens
and others

I am sure that other people will come to the defense of T20 as well.

I bought the game when it first came out but I had my first time to play at Gen Con. It is a very good game and I hope it does well. I just hope that the fact that they weren't at Gen Con is not some kind of bad Omen.

Originally posted by bolen:
I bought the game when it first came out but I had my first time to play at Gen Con. It is a very good game and I hope it does well. I just hope that the fact that they weren't at Gen Con is not some kind of bad Omen.
No omen, Just after 4 straight years of attending the con and spending a bit over $10K per shot, I felt we were better served using those funds to get more product in the pipeline. It also didn't help that the THB wouldn't have been ready for the con.

Add those together and the best decision was to just not hit the con this year.

Hunter

Hunter,

It is my most sincere hope that you guys can make it next year. We had a great time at the T20 games, and I'm sure it would have been made even better by a drop-in visit from one of the creators. ;)

Looking forward to next year,
Flynn

Originally posted by Flynn:
Hunter,

It is my most sincere hope that you guys can make it next year. We had a great time at the T20 games, and I'm sure it would have been made even better by a drop-in visit from one of the creators. ;)

Looking forward to next year,
Flynn
That's the plan! I hated missing GenCon myself. I love dealing with the fans and seeing everyone, even if I come home every year without a voice!

Hunter

I second the motion put forth by Flynn, Hunter-Ancient-bossman! We'll be better stacked against the hordes next time around, with a battery of stuff to have, players to show it to<cuz most all of us were refs who had it on them there>...and we smoke their wee D20 world's a new crater..err, game to buy..play..you know what I mean.<"Look I'm not the marketer, I just manipulate events,--a Hiver at gunpoint explains itself>

Back