• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Form version of the character sheet available

OK, I may not have my rulebook yet <cough> but I did manage to complete a form version of the character sheet, which you can find at my web site (URL below). Let me know when you find errors.

For the record, that was a long and tedious task. Feel free to bow and worship me... :rolleyes:

Regards,
Patrick

Wow, your character sheets make me wish I played ALL of those games!

Dave
(there, how was that? :D )

Originally posted by madirishman:
OK, I may not have my rulebook yet <cough> but I did manage to complete a form version of the character sheet, which you can find at my web site (URL below). Let me know when you find errors.

For the record, that was a long and tedious task. Feel free to bow and worship me... :rolleyes:

Regards,
Patrick

Patrick,

Good work. Only problem is, without the full version of Adobe (which I have, but most players probably don't - only one of my four does, and we're all working professionally), you can't save the form once you fill it out, you can only print it out.

Hate to break the bad news to you. I found the same thing out myself after doing my version and sending it to my players to test out.

I have a possible solution that I would like to discuss with you, if you want to contact me off-line - gstitz@mindspring.com

Clear skies and hot jets!
Greg "Gunner" Stitz

Regards,
Patrick

OK, I may not have my rulebook yet <cough>

<snip>

Regards,
Patrick
You're not alone <ahem> assuming you're talking preorder blues :( but congrats on the completion of your task
file_22.gif

...now come all the bug reports and editing
file_21.gif
oops that was supposed to be a grovelling bow not rofl, oh well...

Only a couple things I noticed. First, the weights weren't tallying in the box(es) for the equipment carried section but I'm not sure they were supposed to (though it would be nice
) Second, when I click in the key ability field of the skills table a little "character race" flag pops up, just kinda weird, goes away with no effect.

<snip>

Regards,
Patrick
"Yes yer excellency, we are much pleased with your hard work for us yer loyal subjects. Please accept these decorative stars for your vestments in appreciation."

How could I have missed awarding you stars for the first character sheet efforts :rolleyes:

ah well better late than never ;)

Originally posted by Gunner:

Only problem is, without the full version of Adobe (which I have, but most players probably don't - only one of my four does, and we're all working professionally), you can't save the form once you fill it out, you can only print it out.
That's Acrobat Reader (a freeware) for you. So far, Adobe do not want you to save data, unless you purchase their $250 Acrobat software package.

I'm hoping someone could provide a freeware that would allow you to save, although it may anger Adobe.

P.S. Kudos to Patrick. I hope he corrected the university XPs on the worksheet. Hunter and Rose, give him his rulebook before Christmas already. (Yeah, they don't pay you enough, Pat.)
file_22.gif

Originally posted by Reginald:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gunner:

Only problem is, without the full version of Adobe (which I have, but most players probably don't - only one of my four does, and we're all working professionally), you can't save the form once you fill it out, you can only print it out.
That's Acrobat Reader (a freeware) for you. So far, Adobe do not want you to save data, unless you purchase their $250 Acrobat software package.

I'm hoping someone could provide a freeware that would allow you to save, although it may anger Adobe.
</font>[/QUOTE]Hmmm...I wonder if something like the new version of Word Perfect (which can output to a PDF) can be used to edit the file...

P.S. Kudos to Patrick. I hope he corrected the university XPs on the worksheet. Hunter and Rose, give him his rulebook before Christmas already. (Yeah, they don't pay you enough, Pat.)
file_22.gif

Back