• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Flying Off the Shelf!

I just touched base with the owners of the FLGS here in Ottawa, and it seems that the T20 Handbook is a hit from the sales perspective, too! They originally ordered ten copies, and sold those in the first three days. They ordered another dozen, and, as of noon today, have only four left on the shelf. Not bad for the most expensive D20-type product in the store! Demand is still at about two to three copies per day.

To put that in perspective, in its first week, the T20 Traveller's Handbook has outsold Spycraft and EverQuest, and is only slightly less popular than Wheel of Time was at this point.

As an aside, apparently all but two copies have been purchased by previous Traveller players.

After all that hard work, I thought you'd all like the feedback.

Paul Nemeth
AA

I can' take it any more!

All these Canadian schmucks getting their books before me.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
AAAAHHHHHH

AAAAAHHHHHHH

AAAAAAHHHHHHH

AAHHH

All Canadians aren't schmucks.. ;)

I *DO* find it unpatriotic that Canadians are taken care of before us US of A types though.... Grrrrrr ;)

RV

(Just picking Hunter)

Originally posted by DrSkull:

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
AAAAHHHHHH

AAAAAHHHHHHH

AAAAAAHHHHHHH

AAHHH
:( Sorry, Doc! That was just meant to bounce some feedback to Hunter and the gang, not to rub salt in any wounds.

Would you like to see my copy?

Paul Nemeth
AA

Originally posted by Antares Administration:
[QB[/qb]
:( Sorry, Doc! That was just meant to bounce some feedback to Hunter and the gang, not to rub salt in any wounds.

Would you like to see my copy?

Paul Nemeth
AA[/QB][/QUOTE]

AHHHHHH

AAAAAAHHHHHH

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

AAAAAHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Originally posted by Elliot:
WHEN WILL IT ARRIVE IN THE UK!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!
This week, from what my FLGS was implying...

I'm a Canadian but live in the UK. When will i be able to buy it? It's not fair that Canadians living in Canada can buy it before the US. I feel it would only be fair that Canadians living in the UK should also be able to buy it bfore the USA. ;)

Folks, if I am not mistaking Hunter mentioned that the printer was in Canada. If the Canadian copies of T20 were shipped from the printer to the disributor without a border crossing that might explain the rapid delivery here.

OKay... Gloat, gloat gloat.

Come to think of it, with hockey season starting, I won't have a lot of time to use this Shiny New T20 Traveller's Handbook!

mmmm, Hockey... Traveller... Hockey... Traveller ....

AAAHHHHH

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

AAHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(Couldn't resist...)

Paul Nemeth
AA

before anyone get's offended you should take a look at some of the songs where the Arrogant Worms laugh at Canada.

And before any Canada patriots thump their chests TOO hard remember the burning of a certain house down south was done by British Royal Marines not by Canadian Militia. In fact a LOT of the fighting was handled by troops fresh from the napoleonic wars.

I know, lets take 3 tanks to Canada and we can take the books by force! How do I know this? Canada only has 2 tanks! Muhahahaha

RV ;)

Careful - If you send three tanks at the canadians, the other members of the commonwealth will get involved.

The NZ airforce have recently been upgunned and both of their ultralights have rifles fitted now.

An we Australians have the best SAS regiment in the world.

We'll just steal a container ship and send them to help our canadian siblings. Don;t take on the night of the commonwealth, you'll end up sorry and sore.

Aussies, Kiwis and Canucks - shoulder to shoulder.

I'll be able to sleep tonight, knowing that my BRAND NEW T20 TRAVELLER'S HANDBOOK is safe.

:D

Paul Nemeth
AA

Oh, and they're selling very well up here...

Back